AN OPEN APOLOGY TO THE FIRST NATIONS

WELCOME TO ONE HUMAN FAMILY
My intent with this blog is to open a forum where, from one human being to another, we can pour out our tears regarding the horrendous, inconceivable acts of unnecessary violence and inhumanity carried out by some Europeans against the innocent FIRST NATION, the MILLIONS of peoples living on the American continent when the English "discovered" this "new" land. It wasn't "new" to the peoples who occupied it, but it's a nice way to put it in the history books so that the white offspring of generations to follow have NO REAL IDEA of what went on in this country. I'm white and until I watched 500 Nations and digested what really happened to our darker skinned brothers and sisters, I just didn't really understand why I would get the cold shoulder by some American Indians. NOW I UNDERSTAND! Like the Tibetans in China, it is very very hard to swallow that your country was stolen by some stronger peoples, and that now you are living on the very fringes of society, barely surviving. Every day you visualize how life used to be, how it still should be, your customs, your beautiful streams and mountains, the ancient traditions of generations before you. GONE. LOST. DEAD. And now alcohol is killing what's left of it. And your one river is drying up. And you don't know how much more land will be taken from your children. It makes me seriously sick to my stomach to realize what our ancestors did, how they used and abused and lied and cheated and deflowered and murdered using their CHRISTIAN GOD as their excuse. They killed just to kill at times, just to kill...in the name of God...just kill the "heathens"! If I didn't know sweet, wonderful, sincere, loving Christian people I would HATE CHRISTIANITY! There is NO DAMN EXCUSE for what they did when they had other options, which was most of the time. It was just easier to erase them. These sort of white men make me want to erase them from the face of this world. They are the ones who should have gone down. There were other ways to settle here. We didn't have to wipe out so many tribes, so many innocent women and children. We didn't need to kill other human beings. We didn't have to have the best land for ourselves. We didn't have to take ALL the land, kill ALL the buffalo, take their children away from them to make them into little Christian Europeans. I cannot believe this took place only 100 years ago. I'm sickened and appalled. I am compelled to stay up all night to set up this blog, to apologize a hundred million times, which can never be enough. Please help me heal this wound in the hearts of the FIRST NATION. Please apologize here and now. We owe them at least that much!

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

HOW TO POST A COMMENT OR APOLOGY


PLEASE LOOK UNDER EACH POST. IN VERY SMALL PRINT, AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS, THERE IS THE WORD 'COMMENT'. IN FRONT OF THAT WORD IS A NUMBER SPECIFYING THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS ON THAT PARTICULAR POST. CHOOSE A POST AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, OR LOOK FOR THE 'APOLOGY' POST, THE FIRST ONE ON THE LIST - AT THE BOTTOM, AND OPEN IT AND POST YOUR APOLOGY THERE. THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR HEARTS AND COMPASSION.
WHITE MORNINGSTAR

4 comments:

  1. I am a Jew who was adopted by so-called Christian people. I did not find out I was a Jew until I was 40 and had already been raised in Christianity (which is by the way a man-made religion). So I have tried to pick up the broken pieces of my heritage which is difficult seeing as my family was all killed in the concentration camps except my mother who was prostituted out to the Nazis and eventually made her way to the States with my father who was a German. Nevertheless, my research has led me to believe there was a man named Jesus (actually Joshua) but he did not ask people to make a new religion Nor CONVERT to his religion. He simply healed everyone that approached him. But that is MY opinion, and should NOT BE FORCED DOWN THE THROATS OF JEWS AND FIRST NATIONS PEOPLE. WE DONT LIKE IT. Now as an adult i have to contend with the false religion i was raised with and was sick when i discovered that "christians" used their religion as an excuse to massacure the people in this nation. I am first generation Jew born here in the States. So I came from one massacre into another. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?? Do we not realize this wound is killing our country? Pride is killing this country. Why are we so afraid of the Native Americans? Because they are ahead of the "Christian" religion. They don't need Jesus, they have the Great Spirit. So when we wake up and realize we actually killed God followers maybe we'll realize why this country is so F____d up!! We must stop saying everything is under the blood of Jesus? What the hell has that got to do with anything?? It is just another excuse to continue the dominance and starvation of the people who were the First Prophets of this land. It makes me wish I was never born. And certainly that I was never born white. So raised in a fake religion has deceived us all. I and my friends who understand this are all S
    ICK OF THE B.S. OF LIES IN THIS COUNTRY CONCERNING THE FIRST NATIONS PEOPLE!!! SICK SICK SICK AND ASHAMED! STOP MAKING THE FRICKIN' AMERICAN DOLLAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN REPENTANCE. CHANGE YOUR HEARTS PEOPLE BEFORE WE ALL STARVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genuinely i appreciate the work you've made to share with you the ability.This issue here i identified was actually powerful for the subject that we ended up being exploring for years guild wars 2 key


    Diablo III gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is not the email and qq and small games led the popular of Internet cafes in the worldwide, but Diablo 3 .You are most likely to find customers in Internet cafes are playing Diablo 3. Just think, one of thousands of people just in China works in cafes, on-line transactions with a large number of Diablo 3 Gold you will know the impact of the D3 Gold on the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I agree the vast number of treaties were broken by the U.S. I am interested in finding out about any treaties violate by the "First Nations". I know there must be some for because of real or perceived injustices. I know this is a touchy subject as it would not reflect well on the nations but there always two sides to every story. We must know the bad as well as the good.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT WITH A GOOD INTENTION. THANK YOU!